Saturday, July 16, 2005
Bored @ home today!
Dear Dear went to Sri Lanka for work last night....
Only on Tuesday morning....
*I MISS HIM*
Anyway, spent the day by sleeping!
Slept till 1pm today and had a nap again at 4pm..
Finally.... Awake by 7.30pm!
The weather was so good in the morning as it was raining!Seldom have the chance to let me have a good sleep!My weighing machine has been untouched for weeks!Might as well see my latest weight cos..I EAT TOO MUCH FOR THE PAST WEEK!My menu for the past week in office:1. 2 buns from breadtalk for breakfast2. Chocolate or biscuits 2 hrs after breakfast3. Heavy Lunch - Nooodles!4. Biscuits again for tea break5. Heavy Dinner - Rice!6. Potato chips after dinner!Crazy me!SURPRISE! I found that my weight has actually drop!Usually 49 kg BEFORE meals but it was 48Kg BEFORE meals!!!!!Means that after eating so much, I never gain any weight at all???Either my weighing machine spoiled or I need a new specs!*Feeling suspicious*Must be too stressed out @ work!My last experience was losing 4 kg in 2 months!
Chrissy make a wish on 9:01:00 PM
0 comments to me