Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Damn "busy" in the morning today!Early morning, received a call while I was on the train to work.
"Dear, I lost my handphone! Can help me to call my handphone and see anybody pick up the call. Pls also called the Singtel customer service hotline to suspend the line now."
OH NO! Dear lost his handphone AGAIN! This morning went to Malaysia to work and lost it "don't know where"!No choice, called his handphone and a Malay man answered the phone.
"Hello? Hello?""?????????" ....(speaking in Malay)"May I know where you pick this handphone"" I don't know. I'm in Indonesia""Never mind. This phone will be cut off!" then I hanged up.IDIOT right?You are in Malaysia and told me that you are in Indonesia!Still got the cheek to answer my call and tell me this!Dear used his colleague's phone to call me after 10 mins and told him about this idiot man!He said his phone is gone forever and don't expect people to return back.Sigh....My handphone was in low batt so no choice have to go office then can call the customer hotline to suspend the phone line immediately.Need to get a new SIM card within 4 weeks.Anyway, I have already give the "important task" to get the replacement SIM card today!Since dear is not free tonight and he has lessons to attend after coming back to Singapore in the late afternoon.Lucky, he still got a spare phone at home so can use it for the time being!HE IS ALWAYS SO CARELESS!I think this weekend can look for new handphone!The new phone is for ME and my old phone hand over to HIM! But the new Nokia N series haven't launch yet!*waiting waiting waiting*
Chrissy make a wish on 9:53:00 AM
0 comments to me