Monday, July 25, 2005
Again! Monday bluessssss...... Not much emails to reply when I reached office.. Normally, month-end tend to be more quiet and me getting more tired! Looking forward for the long weekend from 6th to 9th August! 9th August is Singapore's 40th Birthday!!! *Happy Birthday* so is a national holiday..no need to work! yahooooooo.... I am taking leave on the 8th Aug so I will have a long weekend cum holiday! Dear asked me whether want to go Taiwan for holiday but scared the typhoon will be back! Always want to go there...shop shop shop and eat eat eat! Still planning where to go since he can go on leave too! Maybe, go chalet and stay for 3 days 2 nights if we are not going overseas. Sigh...Singapore is so small...no place to go! Me never buy anything on Saturday! Haha~ Save $$ to go overseas trip! Me have to settle my credit card bills... Idiot! Have to go to citibank after work today..... :( Going for lunch soon..HUNGRY!
Chrissy make a wish on 12:30:00 PM
0 comments to me