Sunday, July 31, 2005
Bought 2 CDs over the weekend...Both are my favourite female singers!Faye Wong and Namie Amuro!Faye Wong -->1st Complete collection from Faye Wong.. Compilation of her greatest cantonese and chinese songs. Although, I don't quite understand canto (need lyrics to help me understand the contents) but the songs are still very nice! These are the songs that she released in her previous albums and some are classics songs! Pity that she won't be singing in the near future as she is married to a china actor called Li Ya Peng last week!She is a really a good singer with great attitude! *Spinning the 3 CDs while I wrote this blog*Namie Amuro --> Queen of Hip Pop .. Finally, manage to grab a copy at sembawang music store and it was the only copy displayed! No need to go HMV to buy anymore! Yesterday, I listened to the CD till 3.30am then sleep! Cos I reached home at about 1am but cannot sleep after shower so might as well listened to the CD. When I opened the CD cover, there are a few pink panther stickers! YES! YES! YES! Know why? Cos these stickers are available in the first print of the CD in Japan! Taiwan version come with a limited poster. I thought Singapore is those asia version sure won't have any free gifts. SURPRISE! Asia version got the stickers too! OMG! Some of the namie amuro fans that I know bought the Japan version online which is the limited edition with the stickers!All the songs are hip hop and R&B styles! Namie Amuro has changed her music style so successfully!Heehee...finally dear took over my handphone and he got me a Nokia 3230 on friday.My new baby!!!!Me finished reading the user guide as I was quite "lost" with the new functions.Many advanced features.....Time to zzzzzzzzzz cos tomorrow is MONDAY!
Chrissy make a wish on 11:30:00 PM
0 comments to me