Friday, July 15, 2005
Finally, today is Friday!
Always looking forward to this day...... Cos I can dress down to the office and tomorrow is SATURDAY!This week, I got my increment letter!As usual, our company give miserable amount every year!What the F**K man!The amount of $$ is NOT = to the time and work I do! Anyway, talk about something good now!Last Saturday, I met up with stella and went to sing KTV!We went to KBOX for their K-Lunch period for 3 hours.It was damn cheap as it was between $5.00 +++ to $8.00+++ depend on what set lunch with a drink.Of course, we chose the CHEAPEST one for a chicken pie at $5.00+++.In the end, our final bill was $12.74 for 2 pax! 1 pax only $6.50!I t was the cheapest KTV session we ever went to!After that, we went Orchard Road to shop around.Stella bought quite a few things which made her trip the most rewarding!Me also bought a black top from Pepper Plus..which cost $26 only...Maybe I will wear for Stella's birthday gathering in August! :)Now is back to work time.....
Chrissy make a wish on 2:24:00 PM