Wednesday, July 20, 2005
My 2 big bosses not around until next Monday! Can relax till this Friday! Hahahaha~ Really no mood to work and feeling sleepy! zzzzzzzz..... Today must watch the Project Superstar competition! Cos who were voted out last week will have this last chance in this revival round! All viewers pls vote with your eyes WIDE OPEN! 2 of the best ones were voted off last week and really pity them! Lucky still have this week to make a comeback! Just now, dear told me that he climbed the stairs to reach home yesterday. Huh! Take the stairs????? 13 storeys leh! Cos all the 3 lifts are undergoing maintenance! The town council expect the residents to climb the stairs to go home..how about the elderly or the young kids! So stupid! Should have at least 1 lift working! Lucky their block is only 18 storeys...imagine climbing over 20 storeys to reach home......... *drop dead* Yesterday, I went to PS for dinner with dear and headed to Pizza Hut. After that, just walk walk loh...digest the food abit.. I went to Action City store to see the Initial D things like keychains, mobile phone straps, car models (remote controlled) and the AE86 car cushion..... I find that the quality of the printings are quite bad so I just look and never buy. This weekend, I will go down and see again but perhaps go Heeren outlet and see instead. Now waiting for 5.30pm........I WANT TO GO HOME!
Chrissy make a wish on 3:34:00 PM
0 comments to me