Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Today is a raining day again!Heavy downpour kicked off the early morning of the day......Stupid traffic jam!I was late for 5 mins for work today! GOODNESS!Left home so early still LATE!!!! sigh...........................Finally, pay day is coming!Meeting my 2 buddies to do some shopping on Saturday..*can someone stop me from shopping*I think very tough task for me! :)Of course, must sey aside some $$ to buy the latest album of my idol, Namie Amuro!Her new album,"Queen of Hip Pop" is out in Japan and Taiwan!Somemore, Taiwan fans can get a limited BODY SIZED poster with every album purchased.*How I wish I can have one*Singapore market is too small for Japanese artists and we always never get such great gifts here!I can only wait patiently to be available in Singapore in 2 weeks time! :(Actually, quite fun to know fans who shared the same interest as you.Like Jay, I know a group of gals from the jcnet forum and really glad to know all of them.We even become good friends thru all the outings and the "Jay" events!Like Namie, I also join a Taiwan yahoo group where latest news of her can be discuss with the Taiwanese fans.I get to know a Taiwanese girl called Jasmine...a pretty, young and cute girl....We always chat in msn and really cherish her friendship across the hundred miles since we are in different countries!Namie Amuro is our common topic but we do talk anything under the sun and sometimes, we get to know each other's life more better.I always scared her by asking her to buy namie amuro's stuff for me or bring me around Taipei if I go there one day......just my way of teasing her! If I go Taiwan one day, must really meet her and treat her a good meal! It's my pleasure to know all of them and will always cherish their friendships!Getting ready for lunch soon! so hungry.......
Chrissy make a wish on 11:36:00 AM
0 comments to me