Monday, August 29, 2005
A fresh week again!Time really flies......August is coming to an end...Just received a bad news this morning!My friend won't be back in Singapore until 3rd September!Means that I won't get to see the Superstar grand final "LIVE"!OMG!She supposed to be back by today from Japan doing media coverage.But she had to stay on until this weekend!I suspected that she went for the media coverage for the promotional event of Initial D movie in Japan which Jay Chou is appearing too!I can only envy her cos she is also a BIG fan of him!I can only cheer at the comfort of my own living room and facing the TV..........and not the STAGE!*sob sob sob*This week, I am going to be busy with......NOT WORK!- The possibility of me going to gym after stopping for more than 2 years...- The comex show from 1st to 4th September....cos may get myself a new PC...- Going to Klunch with my dear buddy!Must thanks to my buddy loh... :(She went to gym on sunday and obtain a form for me to sign for the 3 in 1 trial workshop(cardiomix,hatha yoga and body sculpt) for $15...W can try out and see whether we like it anot before signing the full course....Hmm....I am been quite laid back and stopped work out for a long time!Have been nagged by dear for many years and now is stella's turn!!!!!!Looks like I must motivate myself this time....I want to look good and feel healthy once again!
Chrissy make a wish on 11:46:00 AM
0 comments to me