<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13834478?origin\x3dhttp://chrissyben.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Meeting jcnet friends for lunch tomorrow!
Going to seoul garden @ Taka to have buffet!
Sigh...
Me juz found myself gaining some weight for this week due to excessive eating!
Hope I can control myself tomorrow by eating lesser!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loose jeans with baggy top would help to "cover" my bloated tummy!

Don't know what will be the activity after the lunch..
But I need to buy present for my dear buddy, Stella!
We are meeting next Friday and this weekend die die also must find the things she wanted!
I already got something in mind but still need to check it out first...
If not, I will opt for the next plan....

I realised that I have overspent this month!!
How come my bank account getting thinner and the figures become smaller and more smaller even though now is only MID-WEEK!!!
Oh Gosh! Oh Gosh!
This month need to buy vitamins, see doctor for my skin allergy and all the blah blah necessities that I need to replenish for myself...

Any kind soul around to make some donation?
"Please kindly make your generous donation by dialing 9xxxxxxx.
Your contribution will surely help the needy to overcome financial difficulties"

*I will be spam by this idiot and lame request*

Time to tuck into my cosy bed.......
Eyes are closing and mind in SHUT DOWN MODE.

Looking foward to a great but SHORT weekend....................


Chrissy make a wish on 12:37:00 AM
0 comments to me

::ME::

~Viewed in IE and 1024*768~

Christine Chrissy
Capricorn
Twenty plus
Slogging in Office
Jay Chou & Namie Amuro
Shopping, Food, Music, KTV, Sleeping

::GOSSIPS::

::EVENT OF THE MONTH::


::IN MY DRAMA LIST::


::STARS BLOGGIES::

Alan Luo-1
Alan Luo-2
Edison Chen
Fang Wen Shan
Fei Lun Hai
Fei Lun Hai-Ya Lun
Fei Lun Hai-Yi Ru
Fei Lun Hai-Da Dong
Fei Lun-Wu Zun
Gary Cao Ge
JJ Lin Jun Jie
Jolin Tsai
Yvonne Lin Xiang Ping
Louis Koo
Mike He
Rainie Yang
Stanley Huang
Tank
Tang Yu Zhe
Xiao Gui
Zhang Dong Liang

::BLOGGIES LINKS::

Christine
Collin
Dennis
Desmond
Esther
Jasmine
Jassy
Joyce
May
Petricia
Shiyun
Shufen
Shuping
Stella
Wenmei
Xuan
Yenny

::PREVIOUS POSTS::

::COUNTER::