Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Lost a friend forever......Today is a super sad day for me!Received news from Shixian from jcnet a few days ago that a member in jcnet has passed away.
SHOCKED!He received the bad news from Mervin and Mervin told him that this person is someone we know.Shixian cannot recall who this person is and was gulity that he did not attend the funeral.Then Esther received a private msg in jcnet asking her whether she knew anyone by the name of "xxx"...She asked whether I got received this message but never.So we just ignore and perhaps just a normal msg...This morning, Liwei msg me in msn and she told me that she suspected "that person" is ............I got the same bad feeling too!Cos she is also studying in that school and remembered her chinese name was "xxx".Then I go and view her msn display msg and it was....
"Fat Hew~I'm sorry my friends. Goodbye, it hard to die... 没别的, 只想说 对不起. 对不起, 我真的爱你 "
Our fear came true when Liwei called me up and was sobbing away!
She managed to contact Mervin and confirmed that person is who we have guessed!
How can it be!!!
It was so sudden!
We just met up in June for KTV session and watching Initial D movie together as a group.
She was sitting beside me when we are singing and even chat with her!
Even after that, I still msg her via msn and chat.
Only 17 years old and she just left us forever....................
We are still trying to know more about the death.....
Trying my best to hold back my tears....
*sob sob sob*
Chrissy make a wish on 12:22:00 PM
0 comments to me