Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Woohoo... Mid week! Today is Wednesday!!!! Going to rush home to watch the Project Superstar where the contestants are appearing for a special edition shows for this week.. Missed Derrick, Weichong and most importantly, JUNYANG! Pity that he was kicked out in the final round! He got the looks, voice and all the excellent factors to be a SUPERSTAR! Going to miss him in the grand finals! *sob sob sob*
Just to share the good news! I AM GOING CATCH THE GRAND FINALS ON 1ST SEPTEMBER...... "LIVE"! YES! YES! YES! Me going to the Singapore Indoor Stadium to watch it "LIVE". My friend got tickets for the show and willing to get it for those who are interested. OMG! Long time never so high ever since the JAY CHOU's concert last year! Even though it is not a concert but I guess the atmosphere is much better than sitting on a sofa watching at home! Me and stella...and some of my friends are going too!
We are going to have fun that night! So is KELLY or WEILIAN?? I prefer Kelly though cos I think she has the potential to be a SUPERSTAR! JIA YOU! JIA YOU! JIA YOU!
Almost time to knock off.. Meeting dear for dinner tonight.....
Chrissy make a wish on 5:18:00 PM
0 comments to me