Monday, August 08, 2005
Sentosa here I come!Yuppie!!!!!!!!Finally, I am going to Sentosa tomorrow with dear.It's been ages since i last landed my feet on this small island.5 years to be exact!The monorail is longer there anymore so have to travel around the island by the free bus services.I was thinking of taking the cable car to to the island.The truth is I have never taken our Singapore very own cable car!Still call myself a Singaporean! *shameless*Dear intend to go swimming so I can take the chance to admire the hunks there!Not forgetting the bikinis too!So both of us will be busy looking at the hunks and babes walking around!Come Tuesday will be the NDP!Today my buddy also my brother msn me that he is going too!Somemore in the green sector! Same as me!He got 4 tixs and going with his dear, sis and bro-in-law!Finally, I found kakis or else me and dear will be bored!It's been a long time since I last saw him cos he was busy with ns then after we grad from poly and also working after ORD before going to uni this week.Time to zzzzzzzzzzzz.......Going to recharge energy for the next 2 days~
Chrissy make a wish on 12:26:00 AM
0 comments to me