Friday, September 02, 2005
A few days never update my blog!Been busy with work for the past few days..phew....finally can take relax abit.My 2 buddies gave their bloggies a "facelift"!Changed the blogskins!They are damn free! I'm so busy...Only can do it over the weekend.....After much "hard pushing" by my friends, I decided to go to the
Project Superstar Concert on 30th September!Lame! Lame! Lame!
We decided to spend the $60 to see the "stars".........Initially, don't wish to let mediacorp to earn my $$!But......still have the temptation to see Junyang, Weichong, Derrick and Kelly!
I am going to bring my BIG, HEAVY and SUPER CLEAR binoculars to see them cos the seats are rather far and really don't to spend $80 or $100 for the seats infront!!!!!!Missed out on the "LIVE" performance on Thursday so this is the LAST chance to see them all on the stage again.Looking forward for the day to come!This weekend, I am going to be bored cos dear went overseas again..But tomorrow, me meeting shiyun to got c.o.m.e.x at suntec city...See if there is any good bargains for laptop, desktop or rs-mmc card for my hp...Then maybe meeting my old sec sch friend....he is now a insurance agent!!!OMG!!!I am going to hear his "sweet talk" and I think he shall try his best to get business from me!Sorry!!! I am a poor ger and no budget to have long term $$ committment!
Today is TGIF!!!!!
Chrissy make a wish on 5:18:00 PM
0 comments to me