Friday, September 16, 2005
TGIF!
Finally....today is Friday!
Been busy for the past few days as my colleague is away for a week enjoying herself in China! Need to cover some of her work duties.. Sob..Sob..Sob.. How I wish I can like her! Stella came down with a fever yesterday... Scared me! Now is the dengue crisis is shadowing over the whole of Singapore! Glad to know that she is ok today... But today I heard that one of my colleague is suspected to have dengue! No wonder, he is not around today.. Just pray that he is not suffering from the virus.... Heard a shocking news or rather an unbelievable news.. Dear's colleague has struck lottery....they all believed that he has won at least $100,000! Goodness me! Means that he has bought at least $50 big and $50 small to win such a big amount for the first prize! He is a "famous" heavy drinker, smoker and gambler in his company. Dear and his gang were jokingly said that he should called Tiger Beer up and asked them whether they can sell him beers in barrels! Hahahahahahaha~ I am waiting for the God of Fortune to come and knock on my door very very soon! Supposed to meet Stella and Yun for Mid-Autumn celebration.. Stella is still sick so we called off today gathering... Anyway, I am meeting my cousin for dinner and then play pool! Gosh! Long time never "poke" balls! Getting ready to pack my things for 5.30 pm! Enjoy the moonlight and eat more mooncake on Sunday! Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
Chrissy make a wish on 5:18:00 PM
0 comments to me