Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Phew.... These few days never update my blog! Simply exhausted and tired over the weekend...Went to comex on Saturday with my buddies...I only bought a rs-mmc for my hp for $56 (512MB)!Cheap! Cheap! Cheap!
I was at the comex for the whole day cos reach there at about 1pm...walked around with Stella and Simon then had lunch at about 2 plus......HUNGRY!Then I went back and bought my card.....Called and meet my insurance agent friend..He "smoked" me with sweet talk for 2 hrs at Delifrance....finally can sit down!Went back to comex again....To HP and compaq counters.....Bargains and MORE bargains...In the end, I ended up without buying anything!Haha! Gals are very good at bargaining!
Yesterday, met with cousin, katherine and Miguel (my cousin's friend) ...Had sushi tei for dinner..Supposed it was a treat for Kat from me but ended up Miguel foot the bill!Pai Seh!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!We all then proceed to meet more people at Holland Village and la kopi @ TCC!One of katherine's friend know some of the Mediacorp artistes..Haha!Guess what!After we sat down for quite some time, we saw Lee Ming Shun, Christopher Lee (aka Fann Wong's bf)!OMG!
He saw his friend was sitting with us and he walked over and smiled at us!Then he walked to the pub next door and sat down with a friend who was with him!He look better in real life.....Tall and Tanned!Shiyun gave me a temptation again! SALE AGAIN!This time, it is from creative!She asked me whether want to get a zen micro....This sunday, got promo and she has further discounts!Sigh...going to spend $$$$ again!Meeting her on Sunday then see how it goes..Sigh....today was feeling abit tired and sad..I was pouring some secrets to my buddies which I never told them before!They are so shocked!Thanks gals! :)I am better now than before and will live my life to the fullest!Loved by so many people around me!Don't worry! The crisis in my life has already over........
Chrissy make a wish on 6:25:00 PM
0 comments to me