Thursday, October 27, 2005
Tomolo is TGIF! Yahooooooooo... Feeling excited! :) Received an email from my friend.. Quite accurate for me..... *Download the file here............. My results! - Your date of Birth is xx-xx-xxxx and the day is FRIDAY.
- You will be shortly 26 years old.
- You are 9428 days old as of today.
- Your star sign is CAPRICORN.
- Your birthstone is GARNET.
- Good point of your star - PRUDENCE (wise and caution)
- Bad point of your star - COLDNESS
Amazing right? It can actually calculate the date of birth! The good point I can agree on.....I do things quite cautious and seldom do things on impulse... But the bad point is funny......I am actually COLD? I thought I am quite friendly???? Oh no........maybe I never notice that! Go and try out! :P
Chrissy make a wish on 4:49:00 PM
0 comments to me