Monday, October 03, 2005
Last week was packed with many things!Thursday: Took half day leave to go Isetan Sale!~Bought a $112 LEVIS jeans, a $23 JOOP top and $160+ for Origins products.The whole place was so chaos! Reached there at about 1.10pm!Stayed there until 3 pm then left...without any breakfast or lunch!Grabbed a sausage roll and ate while walking to Wisma Atria to take a cab to meet Dear!Supposed to send him off to airport but he scared that I have to take the MRT back alone so he decided to send me home first by cab then continue the trip to Changi Airport.Friday: Project Superstar Concert at Max Pavilion~3 hours! Reached home at about 1.20am.Met up my friends at City hall MRT for dinner before going to the concert at Expo.Packed with people and everyone is going to the concert...Just followed the crowd and walked to the venue.Seated by 8.10pm but the concert only started at 8.30pm!The show lasted till 11.20pm. NO MORE MRT SERVICE!No choice..took a bus to Bedok Interchange and took a cab from there.Guess what! the cab fare was $35! From the east to Queentown(my friend stayed there) and Jurong..along the way, he missed an exit to Queenstown and had to make a big U-turn! #$%&*%$Sigh......in the end, he only charged me $30!Saturday: Dental Visit + Shopping + La Kopi~$135 for the dental, $58 for NESS pants, $9.90 for straw bag, $15 for dinner, $5+ for coffee.Finally, my dental visit was done last week!Did scaling and polishing cos my teeth was dirty...then took x-ray too!Cos need to check the growth for my wisdom teeth!2 lower ones are already fully grown...Left can be seen and Right is buried underneath.2 upper ones are not fully grown yet...Need to extract the lower ones first esp the left one!So 2 weeks later will be my doom day! 15 OCTOBER!Will cost me about $500 for each lower teeth!Lucky can use Mediasave to pay for itAfter that, went orchard and bugis with stella....Bought a ness pants cos I realised that I need some new ones! hahaha~Then had dinner at sakae sushi before we took a bus to bugis.Went to bugis street then went to bugis junction again.Cos I need to buy new earrings so dragged her inside cos 77th Street is cheaper.I always wanted to get the straw bag so I dragged into the shop where I know they sell them.GOT PROMOTION! Less $3 from the usual price! Lucky never get from bugis street.Me liked the pink! Bright pinky!stella stopped me! she said too bright and hard to match with the clothes!In the end, I bought the greeny one...same as her!Stopped for a rest at BREEKO cafe..Ordered drinks and a cake..Chatted and sat down for 2 hrs before we made our way to MRT at 10 pm...It was a tired and enjoyable night!2 bored gals with boyfriends busying working = more time to chill out! I have spent too much $$ last week!CONTROL! CONTROL! CONTROL!
Chrissy make a wish on 10:46:00 AM
0 comments to me