Friday, October 07, 2005
The weekend is ahead!Shall be the last weekend that I can enjoy!Next week is my DOOM weekend!Wisdom Tooth Extraction!Was discussing whether to go settlerscafe this weeked with Kat and the rest of the gang!Haven't come up with a conclusion yet!Can eat, drink and play games there!Suppose to be a nice place to chill out with a groups of friends...Going to plan some holiday trip this year.Going to tour agencies tomorrow with dear to check the availability and prices!Most likely, Australia or New Zealand?I saw the tour show hosted by Xie Shouguang and Brian Wong yesterday on TV.They went to New Zealand and was showing the part where they went to the Northern side.Wonder Glacier!It was damn nice!Make me tempted to go New Zealand!For Asia countries, I shall wait till next year cos shiyun may go Taiwan in April!I prefer to go Asia countries with friends cos can enjoy a big company of people around!Waiting for 5.30pm to tick..
Chrissy make a wish on 5:02:00 PM
0 comments to me