Monday, October 31, 2005
Yahooooooo!A short working week!Having 2 public holidays and taking 1 day leave is damn shiok!Only need to work for 2 days! :)Been busy since last Friday and throughout the whole weekend!Accompanied my aunt and cousin to get facial products..In the end, I spent $250 too!My face is getting all the problems nowadays and need some "magical" products to save it!But can feel that my face is looking different!Need about 3 weeks before I can go facial..What to do.....Girls need to take care the face and look pretty!Hopefully, i can turn my face into flawless!Don't know will take how many years!Went cycling with my cousin and gang yesterday at ECP!Although, we only cycled for 1 hour, it was so tiring!I am the last to arrive back to return the bike!Damn Lousy! Today need to go Orchard after work.My TANGS points and Isetan vouchers is expiring today!Goodness! $45 leh in all!Must at least buy something!Dear is working again tonight....so going alone..But meeting my cousin and gang for a drink at night!Cos tomolo is HOLIDAY!hahahaha~Just received the LATEST news that Jay Chou's new CD is OUT today!1 day earlier! Should be on the 1st Nov!Today, I never bring the redeemption coupon with me..Never mind...can collect tomorrow....1 more hour more to go before knocking off!
Chrissy make a wish on 4:28:00 PM
0 comments to me