Monday, October 17, 2005
Finally, me back to action today!Had my wisdom extracted on Saturday afternoon!The pain was still ok but it got worse around in the evening!Cannot eat a proper meal at all......Only drank fruit juice..Was forcing myself to eat so that I can eat the medicines....But threw up everything out when I reached home at about 10.30 pm from dear's place...I became an night owl on saturday night cos cannot sleep at all due to the pain!Woke up at 8.30 am but continue to lie down and rest until 10.30am!So next time, I shall go in the evening after dinner time for my next surgery!Or else, cannot eat at all cos the pain is damn #@^$&* ! Sunday was much much better!Can eat and talk! Back to normal......But the swollen face is still there!Finally, I can eat something!Given 7 days of medical leave actually cos the medicines will make me dizzy...But I was away for course for the last 3 days so need to come back and clear some work.So I'm back in the office today!Sigh....still cannot open the mouth too big....My diet for the next few days will be soft food but can eat some solid ones but need to be bite sizes cos cannot open mouth too big to chew!Have been eating porridges for the last few meals...YUCKS! YUCKS! YUCKS!Sigh....
Chrissy make a wish on 11:18:00 AM
2 comments to me