Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Mid week! Finally!
Bored @ work.....
Realised that I have many things which I want to buy this year!
My wishlist for Christmas perhaps?
Gosh!
Friends! Don't run away after reading this...
1. Crumpler Bag
Aiming for quite a long time but no chance to buy it!
Shall be the 1st thing that I want to get by this year!
Red is not bad! Stella like it!
Hmm...I prefer red, yellow or lime green!
2.
Compaq Laptop
My old "grandfather" pc at home is going dead anytime!
Imagine me still using a 56K dial up modem and WINDOWS 98!
But it was with me since my poly days...
Need to discard it and buy a new replacement!
I cannot decide a laptop or a desktop...
Guess, a laptop seems more stylist and convenient!
3.
Ipod Nano
Stylish ipod nano!
My creative nomad is only 256MB so intend to get a better one!
Thinking of getting a player from the ipod series...
ipod.. ipod mini..ipod shuffle...ipod nano...
This gadget is not cheap!
Hmm..the storage space and the price is not very attractive to the ipod.
Sigh..let me get a new laptop first before I can get this gadget!
4. Addias Shoes

Ever since my last FILA sport shoes during my poly days, I never wear canvas shoes again!
Was shopping with Stella last weekend and I saw a pair of nice Addias shoes!
It was velvet material...purple or green!
Nice! But the material will get soaked easily....
Will go and see other designs again...
5. Louis Vuttion Bag
The most luxury and expensive item that I want to get!A LV bag!Need some sponsorship from my dear dear!He bought a LV wallet for me 2 years ago.Perhaps, he will buy me a "bigger" item from LV!Gosh!If I want to get all the things above, I need to start to eat bread for lunch for XX months!
Chrissy make a wish on 11:46:00 AM
0 comments to me