Tuesday, November 15, 2005
What do your birthday month means.........
JANUARY
* Ambitious and serious (Hmm...maybe 50% true)
* Loves to teach and be taught (My childhood dream is to be a teacher! haha~)
* Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses (True!)
* Likes to criticise (I like to complain!)
* Hardworking and productive (Sound like a cow and a pig!)
* Smart, neat and organised (Sometimes not very well dressed!)
* Sensitive and has deep thoughts (I can be a good listener!)
* Knows how to make others happy (Yes! I am a happy go lucky person!)
* Quiet unless excited or tensed (I can be quiet if I don't talk...)
* Rather reserved (Become quiet when it comes to strangers)
* Highly attentive (Maybe little details..)
* Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds (TRUE! TRUE! TRUE! Flus always attack me!!)
* Romantic but has difficulties expressing love (Oops...I cannot express well! Haha~)
* Loves children (I like kids but not my own! Headache)
* Homely person (LIke to stay at home!)
* Loyal (Yes....Having the same guy for the past 7 .5 yrs..)
* Needs to improve social abilities (Maybe..cos I can't express well?)
* Easily jealous (Hmm....no comments!)
Interested in your birthday month means?
Let me know!
Chrissy make a wish on 7:05:00 PM
0 comments to me