<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13834478?origin\x3dhttp://chrissyben.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sorry for not updating for so long!
Super Super busy with many things for the past weeks!
Lack of sleep I should say......

Monday: Dragged myself to work! Office was quiet as many people were on leave even my Jap boss too! Cleared all the work and can enjoyed the holiday!

Tuesday: Went to Marina South for steamboat with sis and cousin's gang! Never eat much though........

Wednesday: Woke up at 8am! Suppose to get up at 6.20am for work! I forgot to set the alarm on Tuesday night! Called my manager up and told hm about it and I will go back in the noon instead! He jokingly said that I am in holiday mood so never set alarm clock! Haha~
Before I went to office, made a trip to P.S to collect my Jay Chou's CD!
Was listening to it when I arrived at the office!
After work, went for dinner at marchie with my colleagues cos treating my colleague for dinner for her birthday. After that, met my cousin for a game of bowling!
Played 3 games and managed to get over 100 for each game! I even won over the guys in the last game at 160 points! Long time never scored so high!

Thursday: Went to my poly buddy fren's new home at CCK and the rest of the gals for mahjong session at her place. Initially, I was not interested but she let me took over her seat and guided me loh...
Blur! Blur! Blur!
But after some time, I can catch "some ball" liao...but still not very good! Still need advisor around!
In the end, she still won $30 plus.......

Friday: On leave! Woke up at 12pm! Shiok! Then met my cousin for lunch then walked around in Marina Square. Never bought anything so we parted at about 5pm then I walked to Suntec City to wait for my jcnet friends for the SINGAPORE HIT AWARDS 2005 at 8pm!
Had dinner then walked over to the small red carpet event where all the invited guests will get interviewed before the event started.
Pity Jay not here this year!
The few of us were shouted for "Zhou Jie Lun" when his clip is showed during the categories he was nominated! We can still hear cheers from other areas too!
Pity that he did not win all the categories......
Reached home at about 12.30pm! Tired!


Saturday: Another round of mahjong session again! This time is at my cousin's bf home! Started at 2pm and ended at 10.30pm! Still need help from him! In the end, he took over my seat and I only lost $2.60!
Sigh...me catching "more ball" liao but still.......

Sunday: Less busy day....going to town area for lunch then maybe walked around.....Me have't shop for this month yet!!!!!!

The holiday week is over!
Tomolo is MONDAY again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Chrissy make a wish on 1:31:00 PM
0 comments to me

::ME::

~Viewed in IE and 1024*768~

Christine Chrissy
Capricorn
Twenty plus
Slogging in Office
Jay Chou & Namie Amuro
Shopping, Food, Music, KTV, Sleeping

::GOSSIPS::

::EVENT OF THE MONTH::


::IN MY DRAMA LIST::


::STARS BLOGGIES::

Alan Luo-1
Alan Luo-2
Edison Chen
Fang Wen Shan
Fei Lun Hai
Fei Lun Hai-Ya Lun
Fei Lun Hai-Yi Ru
Fei Lun Hai-Da Dong
Fei Lun-Wu Zun
Gary Cao Ge
JJ Lin Jun Jie
Jolin Tsai
Yvonne Lin Xiang Ping
Louis Koo
Mike He
Rainie Yang
Stanley Huang
Tank
Tang Yu Zhe
Xiao Gui
Zhang Dong Liang

::BLOGGIES LINKS::

Christine
Collin
Dennis
Desmond
Esther
Jasmine
Jassy
Joyce
May
Petricia
Shiyun
Shufen
Shuping
Stella
Wenmei
Xuan
Yenny

::PREVIOUS POSTS::

::COUNTER::