Sunday, December 25, 2005
Merry Christmas!!!
Is the time of the year to give and share~
All the best for the new year ahead!
Hope everyone had enjoyed themselves last night!
HO~HO~HO~
I have a great time for the past 2 nights~ FRIDAY~
Met the gals at dinner at Plaza Singapura and exchanged our christmas presents!
I bought a porcelain photo frame for Shufen!Picked her name for the 2nd time in a row!Hahahahaha~Since she is taking her wedding photos in January, it will come to good use!As for me, I got a cute Winnie the Pooh calendar from Xiuzhen.I can hang it at the office~Gosh~ Another cute thing adding to my messy desk!After dinner, we walked to back to Orchard Road to take photos.Went to Paragon shopping mall as they have nice Christmas Tree there!Everywhere is crowded as everyone is busy taking photos along the streets.Then called up my colleague to see whther are they going to Minsitry of Sound.Yes! They are meeting there~I bid goodbye to my gals and made my way down to Clarke Quay.Gosh~ M.O.S is having such a long queue!No possible to get in!!!!!!!!!The I met my colleagues at Liang Court and went back to Orchard AGAIN!Detour to Devils Bar instead!Sigh.....wasted my trip down to Clarke Quay and my feet is tired of the walking....in heels!Finally reached!15 minutes later...received a sms from my cousin!Asking me whether want to go West Coast Mac...Of course!Left the place and met them outside the orchard parade hotel and they came over and picked me up~Chilled out at Mac and talked until 2.30am!SATURDAY~Met my cousin at Orchard at about 3pm~Heavy downpour on a Chrismas Eve afternoon!Lucky it stopped around 4pm..I bought 2 pair of shoes at Metro and a green pants at NESS.He~He~He~Sad to say...I haven't buy enough yet!Later we took a bus to Suntec City as we will have dinner there.Having Thai food..Tuk Tuk...Not bad~Then accompanied our friend to get Christmas present for his mum.After that, we drove to Orchard for the Orchard Countdown~Everyone are equiped with spray cans!Me, my cousin and her bf were standing away from the crowd to avoid being "sprayed"!After that, 2 of her friends met us there and went to Mohd Sultan!Ghost Town! So quiet and not many people~Then went back to Orchard again...proceed to Music Underground.Sucks~the crowd sucks.....BANNED! Won't be going there again.Reach home at about 4am..Slept at 5am!SUNDAYWoke up at 2pm!Finally, I had enough sleep~Received a sms from dear this morning.He is coming back tomorrow! The flight is 12pm and will take 2 hours to reach!I can see him finally!!!!Still rotting away at home writing this blog now..Maybe going out in the evening~Anyway, still got 6 hours before Christmas is over!Everyone enjoy~
Chrissy make a wish on 5:00:00 PM
0 comments to me