Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Dear came back from Thailand yesterday!He said want to bring me for a nice dinner........So went to Swensens for a nice dinner and were very FULL!Then proceed to walk into Jurong Point...Finally, I stepped in to Lee Hwa jewellery shop!He kept reminding me during dinner to go Lee Hwa after dinner!Gosh..no escape this time!Has been dragged into the shop for a few times and asked the same question for a few years!YES! I finally accept his request to buy me a ring!A proposal ring.........I was walking around and sat infront of the display of the "DESTINEE" range....So called "perfect diamond" range and of course, the expensive range!Dear said want to buy a good one......but the prices are KILLERS!0.5 carat cost 7000 plus!0.4 carat cost 5000 plus!0.3 carat cost 4000 plus!0.2 carat cost 2000 plus!Imagine all the above are grade D and VVS1 clarity!Paying for the quality more than the size!I went to see the normal range one...0.5 carat is 6000 plus but only around 2800 after discount! Good deal!But the cut and clarity is not very good~Paying for size and not quality!Anyway, I went back to the Destinee range again!Tried the 0.5 and the 0.4 ones!Damn nice! Cos they are BIG!But the prices are BIGGER!Big diamonds look ugly on my finger! Look so giant on me!In the end, I chose the 0.32 one!Already cost 4000 plus before 10% discount!Dear said is ok....as long as I like it..he don't mind to spend on me.."If I don't spend on you, then you want me to spend on other woman issit?"*So sweet*The ring will be ready in a week as it is too big for me..need to alter the size....My old ring has been sent in for free servicing! Haha~Anyway, I have been rejecting this important and expensive gift from him for many years........So, I guess I am ready to accept this from him...I announced this good news in my msn and received many greetings from my friends...Especially my gals friends..their reaction was "FINALLY"Sound like I made dear waited for very long liao!OKOKOK! Your wishes are now granted liao!Everyone is askimg me when is the BIG day.......Hmm.....no concrete plans yet.....06/06/06? Sound like a nice number! OR01/07/06? Our 8th anniversary?I really don't have any ideas yet!When I am ready, I sure dropped the RED bomb to you!Better save $$ now........
Chrissy make a wish on 3:39:00 PM
0 comments to me