Thursday, January 19, 2006
I am a PANDA for the past 2 days! Slept at 1.30am and 2.00am on wed and yesterday... Was busy catching a Taiwan drama called "恶魔在身边" (Devil Beside You).
Main Casts:
杨丞淋 (Rainie Yang) & 贺军翔 (Mike Ho).

I intended to buy at TS but it was $45 bucks!
In the end, Kat rented the drama at $14 bucks for 10 days!
Passed it over to me and managed to finish within 2 days!
It was a nice drama!
Good plot and good casts for the show...
Kat is going ga-ga over Mike now!
The character in the show suits him and he can act quite well....
We intend to rent another 2 dramas acted by Mike which were released earlier.
Hehehe!
Looks like I need some beauty sleep for the next few days to recuperate!!
Oh ya!
Was busying watching the VCD and received a bad news!
My cousin was voted out from the Star Idol competition yesterday....
He has the height and looks but pity that he cannot act very well......
Such a pity...
Chrissy make a wish on 9:57:00 AM
0 comments to me