Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Hatch Day! This morning, I received a surprise sms! "Oh is 12 o'clock! Let me sing a song....
Happy Birthday to u.. Happy Birthday to u..
Happy Birthday to 68..
Happy Birthday to u!
u r older from today! Haha....I love u 68.. "
Sent by: Ben Time: 12.05am on 4th January Oh Gosh! I went to sleep at about 11.30pm last night and only saw this sms this morning when I switched on my handphone! A sweet sms from my dear as he is still in Philippines! He normally sleep very early but he stayed up until 12 to send the lovely sms to me... *So touched* "I miss you too"
I won't get to see him until next week! Looking foward to have a nice meal with him! Thanks for all the wishes and blessings from all my friends since this morning! Thru email, friendster, MSN, bloggie and sms... I am blessed! Going to party myself at MOS tonight! See ya....
Chrissy make a wish on 12:06:00 PM
0 comments to me