Wednesday, January 11, 2006
"Rain, Rain, Rain, Go away!" "Come again another day!"
Feeling sleepy for the past few days! Has been raining everyday since last weekend! Gosh! Me don't feel like going out at all! Haven't finished my Chinese New Year shopping yet! 1. Tops (OK!) 2. Pants (OK!) 3. Shoes 4. Bags 5. Rebond my hair Shoes and bags are now my priority now! Raining days make me stay at home more than I go shopping! Need to book a time to go down for a hair rebonding session! Looks like all the weekends are quite packed for the next 2 weeks! I must go down on weekdays instead........ :( Oh ya! Me going to Stefanie Sun concert this Saturday! Got a "special" discount on the $68 tix! Me, Stella and Shiyun are going together! I went to her first concert in Singapore 4 years ago and it was discounted ticket too! :P At least I got something to do this weekend..... 3 more days to weekend!
Chrissy make a wish on 9:32:00 AM
0 comments to me