<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13834478?origin\x3dhttp://chrissyben.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 01, 2006

What a great way to end 2005 and mark the beginning of 2006!
I fell sick on the last day of Dec until today!
Sigh..
Looks like my 2006 has a poor start!

Since I was sick, never went out for any countdown....
I still can saw the nice fireworks at Esplande and Mount Faber from dear's bedroom window!
Even though it was far, but it was still clear and is felt great to see the nice displays!

This morning, I got hit by the flu virus!
So suay one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ai yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I must rest early today!
Cos meeting the gals tomorrow at Marine Square for my advance birthday lunch treat!
Is a yearly routine for the 5 of us..
ME going to start the ball rolling again!!!!

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Have a great 2006 ahead!


Chrissy make a wish on 11:58:00 AM
0 comments to me

::ME::

~Viewed in IE and 1024*768~

Christine Chrissy
Capricorn
Twenty plus
Slogging in Office
Jay Chou & Namie Amuro
Shopping, Food, Music, KTV, Sleeping

::GOSSIPS::

::EVENT OF THE MONTH::


::IN MY DRAMA LIST::


::STARS BLOGGIES::

Alan Luo-1
Alan Luo-2
Edison Chen
Fang Wen Shan
Fei Lun Hai
Fei Lun Hai-Ya Lun
Fei Lun Hai-Yi Ru
Fei Lun Hai-Da Dong
Fei Lun-Wu Zun
Gary Cao Ge
JJ Lin Jun Jie
Jolin Tsai
Yvonne Lin Xiang Ping
Louis Koo
Mike He
Rainie Yang
Stanley Huang
Tank
Tang Yu Zhe
Xiao Gui
Zhang Dong Liang

::BLOGGIES LINKS::

Christine
Collin
Dennis
Desmond
Esther
Jasmine
Jassy
Joyce
May
Petricia
Shiyun
Shufen
Shuping
Stella
Wenmei
Xuan
Yenny

::PREVIOUS POSTS::

::COUNTER::