Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Everyone is doing it!Pls click my Johari's window....See how well you know me by choosing 6 personalities which represents Chrissy!Hahahaha~
EDIT on 21/06 @ 6.20pm:
BAD POINTS OF ME @ Nohari!
Click to see whether you know my bad points!
Only Tuesday~What a bored day!Some JCnetters are organising a Taiwan trip this end May or June!Sad to say that I am unable to go......Clashes with my ROM plan!Sob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I want to eat, play, shop and see in Taiwan!Sigh.......Anyway, no time to go holiday until the ROM thingy is settled!
Oh ya!
Read a good news!
Namie Amuro is releasing her concert DVD on 13th March in Japan!
Finally, her concert tour from Sept to Dec 2005 has ended and the DVD is out so soon!
Hope that HMV will bring in the Asia version earlier once the Japan version is out!
Yahoooooooooo!
DVD cover! (Cool...Like a magazine cover)
<収録曲>Song List01. Queen of Hip-Pop02. WANT ME, WANT ME03. WoWa04. I Wanna Show You My Love05. GIRL TALK06. the SPEED STAR07. My Darling08. Ups & Downs09. Violet Sauce10. ALL FOR YOU11. Don't wanna cry12. ALARM13. Body Feels EXIT14. shine more15. SO CRAZY16. LOVE 200017. You' re my sunshine18. Chase the Chance19. Say the word20. No21. Put 'Em Up22. CAN YOU CELEBRATE?23. White Light24. I Love YouCredit: http://www.avexnet.or.jp
Chrissy make a wish on 11:32:00 AM
0 comments to me