Monday, February 27, 2006
Oops!Lack of posts recently..Sigh..Nothing to update recently...Hahaha~Nothing special on the weekends..Just stayed at home or went out for dinner with Ben or went shopping at Orchard.Everywhere are having sales!"Up to 50% off, Clearance Sales, 20% off for each purchase etc"Make my eyes so bright!Me bought something at GG>5 yesterday..Cos having sales!Manage to grab a pants @ 30% off!!!!Lucky still have size "S" cos small sizes are sold off very fast!The Joop at Isetan Orchard also having clearance sale..But nothing catch my eyes........Then went over to TANGS...Saw many nice dresses and gowns!Either too long, too short, too flowery, too simple etc!Geeeeeeeeee...........I think I need some time to browse around before I can get a nice dress!Shoes also having sales!But again...nothing nice!Looks like my $20 voucher is going to remain in my wallet until.................................Also headed to GUCCI to see the bags and shoes!I saw a pair of nice pink sneakers.......COST $810!!!Leather bag with blue leather handle......not very bigCOST $2230!!!Saw cheaper range which you can put into A4 size things in it......$1100!!!Gosh!!!!!!Waiting for GUCCI to have a sale soon!!!!!
Edit:
Thanks Liwei for pointing out!
I got wrong spelling for GUCCI!!
Chrissy make a wish on 10:34:00 AM
0 comments to me