Monday, February 06, 2006
Feeling tired today.... Had a busy day yesterday.... Went to my colleague's place at Pasir Ris.. Travelled from one end to another end of Singapore! Cos I lived in the west!!!!!! :( Met up with 3 gals from my dept at Redhill MRT and took a cab there.. Lazy to take MRT all the way there.. In the end, we forked out $4 each for the cab fare....... CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had lunch and chit chat with the rest of my colleagues from other depts. Then it was gambling time! I never joined in....... Then played around with the kids in her house! Chaos!!!!! The crowd getting lesser at around 4 plus.. The gambling session is still around.. I finally decide to join in and try my luck! Bloody hell! Won some $ in the initial stage.. As time goes by......I lost around 20 bucks when the game ended at 7.30pm! Some of my colleagues lost even more so I cannot make noise.... Had quick dinner then it was time to go home... Left around 8 plus and reached home at 9.45pm! Today is already 6th.. 14th Feb is next week!!!!!!!!! Was asking around for my friends' Valentine's Day plans..... Some of them are cooking a meal for their dearest and some are not sure yet... I got no place to cook a meal! My mum will kill me if I dirty her kitchen! Forget about cooking at home! Guess this year will be the same.. Go for nice dinner at ?????? No idea yet.... Need to braintstorm what to get for dear..... Think he need a watch.. The Seiko watch that he is wearing now was the V day present from me 4 yrs ago! Recently, the face of the watch seems to be worn out.. It is time to get a new one for him.... As for me, I got many things to get in mind! Just pick and choose! Hehehehehe~ Anyway, he is in freezing cold Korea now.....
Chrissy make a wish on 11:20:00 AM
0 comments to me