Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Nothing special yesterday... Reached Suntec City at about 6.45pm. Walked past a florist shop cos he wanted to get flowers for me! Gosh... The staff are busy wrapping the flowers while some guys infront are waiting to buy flowers! I was damn hungry and asked him to leave lah...... Anyway, flowers are expensive and I always left the flowers on top of my cupboard every yr.. Collecting dust!!!! Last yr bouquet is still around and I am going to throw it away today when I get home! We had Thai food for dinner..... @ Tuk Tuk on level 4... Ordered 4 dishes with plain rice! Had dou miao, aparagus, chicken with stuffed prawn and steamed seabass! The bill came to about $60 bucks....It was very FULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While happily enjoying the dinner, the queue for seats was getting longer as many couples are waiting...... Lucky we never go and wait for the stupid flowers or else I will die of hunger! Then walked around Suntec City cos wanted to get something for him!Dragged him into a LEVIS boutique.His last pair of jeans was about 2 yrs ago!I got a $20 voucher and might as well used it for him..He bought the men straight cut jeans in dark denim colour with some light shades....It was quite nice!I got a pair of shoes from C & K but not my V day present lah!I paid my own... :)Me haven't get anything from him yet and will go to Orchard to choose my present!He said Suntec City don't have the boutiques that I want to go!Hahahaha!He is talking about LV and Gucci!Dear going to be a taxpayer soon!Every year, he is being taxed QUITE ALOT!So, need to help him to save some $$.....Maybe get a cheaper brand..I need a BAG!!!Kat called me up and we met up at Cosy Bay with her bf at 9 plus!Damn..PACKED sia....Managed to get a table...Enjoyed the strong breeze while having a nice drink and chit chating!Left at about 11 plus....What so special about Valentine's Day????
Chrissy make a wish on 11:00:00 AM
0 comments to me