<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13834478?origin\x3dhttp://chrissyben.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Happy New Year!
Year of the Dog!
*Woof Woof*

Hope everyone has enjoyed 4 days of fun!
Me feeling lazy cos still in festive mood!

Saturday
Down to Orchard with my cousin(Kat) and sis for some last minute shopping!
My dear cousin never buy any clothes for festive yet!
In the end, she grabbed a LEVIS jeans from Metro cos she has vouchers!
Left town at around 4 plus and stopped for a drink at MOS Burger at Toa Payoh central before going back to her place.
Finally, the steamboat dinner start at 6.30pm... *hungry*
Had great fun with my 3 cousins, sis and my aunt around the small round table...
As usual, I had many fishballs!!! My favourite!
Veges, crabsticks, sliced fishes, fresh scallops, meatballs, prawns, etc......
It was a great dinner!
I did not eat much cos scared of stuffing myself to "death"!
Then it was TV-ing after shower.....
It was bed time at around 1 plus!!!
Stayed over at my aunt's place.....

Sunday
Woke up at 10.30am!
Had a simple breakfast.......
Everyone is preparing as it is time to go to my place!
Reached home at around 1.30pm........
My cousins and aunt came over to visit my mum and grandma.......
Of course, me got ang baos from my mum and grandma!
Hehehe~
Another group of aunts and cousins came over to my place at around 5 plus!
My place is PACKED!
Then Kat's bf came over.....
He was hungry and.......
Me, my sis, cousin and him went to the nearest Mcdonalds for dinner!
Anyway, it is just walking distance and about 5 minutes!
I ordered a fillet o fish meal!
Chatted for a while and went back home..
My aunts and cousins that came over at around 5 plus has left!
Finally, all of them left at around 9 plus!
Me can sleep early at 12am!

Monday
Went to my uncle's place (my father's big brother) as usual..
They usually have the gathering on the 2nd day of CNY..
My uncles and aunts and cousins were there..
Had pizza for lunch..........
Chatted with my cousins and left around 3 plus for another house visting..
Went to Yishun to visit one of my aunt's friend......
Had dinner at her place!
Nice beehoon and curry!!!
Yummy!
Left around 7 plus and went to Kat's place!
Guess what!
Me, Kat. sis and kat's bf (Jason) played scrabble and roulette!
Jason won the scrabble round!
He said his English is poor and still managed to win the game!
Poor sis, she drew all the "Q, W , X , Y" letters.....how to win? Hahaha~
I am not bad! I got 3rd....
Next, we played a mini roulette!
We played with $$ !!!!
Each person be the banker for 5 rounds and in the end..
I won $12!!!
hahahaha~
The above games are just for the sake of passing time before we meet up with Jason's friends at MOS at 11.30pm!
As usual, the queue was damn loooooooooong!
Have to wait forever to go in!
Gave up and headed down to Devils' Bar instead!
Me and sis was too tired to enjoy the night!
Left the place at around 1am..
Gosh!
Slept at 3am!
What a long day!

Tuesday
Woke up 1.30pm!
Watched TV, checked emails, blogs and jcnet.......
Kat called and chased us to go over to Jason's place ASAP!
Time to gamble!!!!!
Told her to go ahead first with Jason's friends cos I am too tired to leave house so early!
Supposed to have a steamboat dinner at Liwei's place but never go....
Think she is going to come after me!
Kat already told me the gamble event before CNY and so.....
Liwei, pai seh...... :(

Dragged my sis along cos she was so unwilling to go at first......
In the end, we took cab down and reached around 6pm.....
Played blackjack....
I got blackjack for 3 times but still lost around 10 bucks!
Cos we took turns to be the banker!
Time for break!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dinnertime................
Jason's mum cooked dinner for us and it was not bad!

Second round again..
This time, 2 of his friends became the banker so that they will shared the losses and wins.....
Hahahaha~
I only took 2 bucks out and never took out any $$ again from my pocket!
I became the "wang" girl yesterday!
Blackjack 3 to 4 times!
Either I win or draw with banker = $$ won loh!
The banker don't dare to open my cards first cos he said I am too lucky already!
In the end, 2 bankers won $80 plus together..
I won 30 bucks!
Recovered my capital as I have lost $$ in the first round!
We decided to ask the bankers for a treat...
Went to Thomson Rd for prata!
I only ordered iced-milo....
Prefer to stay away from supper! :P
Reach home around 12!

4 days of holidays ended so soon.......


Chrissy make a wish on 12:10:00 AM
4 comments to me

::ME::

~Viewed in IE and 1024*768~

Christine Chrissy
Capricorn
Twenty plus
Slogging in Office
Jay Chou & Namie Amuro
Shopping, Food, Music, KTV, Sleeping

::GOSSIPS::

::EVENT OF THE MONTH::


::IN MY DRAMA LIST::


::STARS BLOGGIES::

Alan Luo-1
Alan Luo-2
Edison Chen
Fang Wen Shan
Fei Lun Hai
Fei Lun Hai-Ya Lun
Fei Lun Hai-Yi Ru
Fei Lun Hai-Da Dong
Fei Lun-Wu Zun
Gary Cao Ge
JJ Lin Jun Jie
Jolin Tsai
Yvonne Lin Xiang Ping
Louis Koo
Mike He
Rainie Yang
Stanley Huang
Tank
Tang Yu Zhe
Xiao Gui
Zhang Dong Liang

::BLOGGIES LINKS::

Christine
Collin
Dennis
Desmond
Esther
Jasmine
Jassy
Joyce
May
Petricia
Shiyun
Shufen
Shuping
Stella
Wenmei
Xuan
Yenny

::PREVIOUS POSTS::

::COUNTER::