Thursday, March 09, 2006
Took half day off in the morning... Went to the Isetan's private sale...SHOPPING TIME!!! Arrived at 9.30am... Not much crowd yet as they just opened the store at 9am! Straight went to the ladies dept at level 2... Greeted by the sales staff there as I walked freely around the area.. Cos not many shoppers around so they still can have the time to serve me while I combed their clothes! The store got busier and crowded at around 10 plus to 11. Walked about 1 hr around the ladies area then proceeded to level 1 to see shoes and bags.. WAH LAO! "PEOPLE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE SEA" (Ren Shan Ren Hai)!!!!! Worst than the ladies dept! Everyone were busy trying shoes and sales staff were busy serving the customers!!!! Gave up of buying shoes since I bought many pairs recently!!! Went to see bags! DKNY bags not bad... Abit small and cost $220+ bucks!!! Then saw GUESS.... Hmmm.. Saw a potential one! I need a new bag long long long time ago and really need to get it! For today...my results are:- 6 tops and 1 bag!!
Total Bill: $225.13!
The bag was going at 30% off and some of the clothes were either 30% off or already offer items. Too lazy to try clothes during the sale period so I never buy any pants! Hehehehe~ After 3 hrs of shopping, me went back to office....... IS TIME TO GET BACK TO WORK! OOPS! Another attractive event for me to go shopping again! IT SHOW @ Suntec City!!!!! From today till Sunday.... Need to get a laptop, bluetooth adapter, external hard disk etc... Shopping again!
Chrissy make a wish on 4:41:00 PM
0 comments to me