Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Bored in the office.. Basically waiting for 5.30pm.. Too slack and nothing to do now! Had dinner @ Olive Tree Mediterranean Restaurant @ Intercontinental Hotel yesterday night. The food was so so only... Not international style so most of the food don't suit me! Sigh.. My colleagues was saying that the bread with butter is nice! *faint* I ate many sweet desserts as the main course not my type! Don't think I will go such places for dinner on my own as it is expensive and food don't suit me! Ended @ 8.00pm and walked around Bugis Junction before taking the MRT home at 8.20pm.. Reached home and took a quick shower so that I can relax abit... Saw a big envelope on my table....On Government Service and "Progress Package" wordings at the left top corner.....Hahaha~I got xxx bucks from the government!Most of the Singaporeans should receive the same thing for the next few days!Not bad...better than nothing!How should I use the $$?Spend? Save? Treat ben dinner?Hehehehe~Me haven't decide yet!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Chrissy make a wish on 3:22:00 PM
0 comments to me