Sunday, April 30, 2006
The hottest topic for past few days and will be going on for the next 2 weeks..
GENERAL ELECTION!
No voting for me this year as my area has been walked over!
No opposition team coming over this time...
Voted in the last GE...
Pity no chance to vote this time...
Oh ya!
The $$ from the progree package has been credited in the bank account last Friday!
Still thinking whether to use it to buy 2 watches..me and dear or save it for GSS shopping fund in late May!
So many things to buy..
Another temptation..
Birkenstock sandals..
Was quite free yesterday and went to the online site to see the various range of the sandals..
Saw the Betula range..they have a few design similiar to papillio.. I like the pink and the flowers designs!Pity the flowers do not have my size at the moment...Even the animal prints are rather unique!Not very common here...Dear is going to faint if I told him I am going to get more sandals since I already bought 2!But I think is worth it....Comfortable and can be quite durable if well maintained!My friend has a pair which has been with her for at least 8 years and still wearable!


Chrissy make a wish on 3:02:00 PM
0 comments to me