Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Some updates for last Friday and weekend... Only managed to get the Crumpler voucher for Zen.. Shufen's gift.....no outcome! Me and yun decided to get her a hair styler which she has requested in her birthday wishlist.. Went to Best Denki @ Taka.. Saw a potential one...quite good! BUT.................................... NO STOCK!!!! *faints* Then we gave up to look for other things and went to MOS Burger for dinner... After that, we walked around and wait for dear to come and fetched us.. Too tired to take the MRT home.... Hehehehe~ Over the weekend, me and yun still cannot find the hair styler at COURTS and HM! !@#%^$#@ We decided that we will buy individually... She bought yesterday! Oops! Me haven't get one yet..... Left only today or tomorrow.. What to buy!!! Thursday not free after work.... Having a farewell dinner for my colleague who is leaving this week after working for 18 yrs in my company!!!!!! After that, may have KTV or drinking session.. Spent $$ again!!!! I hate APRIL!!!! because..... 4 birthdays!!! (at least 3 presents) 1 colleague giving birth (gift sharing) 1 colleague leaving (gift sharing + .dinner + drinking or KTV) Why so many events happening in this month??????? ARGHHHHHHHHHHH....... No wonder, I got pimples breakout recently! So stressed! Yesterday, I finally slept before 12am! Me doze off at 11.15pm! I shall have more beauty sleep from now on.....
Chrissy make a wish on 6:30:00 PM
0 comments to me