Sunday, May 07, 2006
*phew*
The GE finally ended!
The PAP is still the biggest winner and only lost 2 seats..
Hmm....the old days of only 1 party ruling Singapore will not come true sooner...Today me went to test my trial pair of contact lens!Hmm...quite funny!My optician was teaching me the techniques of putting the lens into my eyes.....Put in and blink a few times to ensure the lens has been stick to the eyeballs....Me started with my right eye..At least 3 attempts to get the lens into my eyes!Finally, I was done at the 4th attempt! Less then 5 minutes...Then it was the left eye!It was faster!Done at the 2nd attempt! Within 1 minutes!!!!!!!!!!He was quite surprised that I acted like a season contact lens wearer as I took about 5 minutes to complete the task!Then rest about 10 minutes to get used to the lens and also to check my eyes later on...After checking and observing the lens in my eyes, it was time to take out!!!!OMG!Taking out is more tough than putting on!After a few attempts, I finally got the skills to take out the lens from my eyes!
*stress*From tomorrow onwards, I need to wear the lens for 3 to 4 hrs per day for a week...After a week, he will check my eyes again and got me the daily lens that I wanted as my permanent lens...Me lazy to wash those monthly lens..Scared that I don't know how to keep clean and bacteria may grow...So, I will rather spend more $$ to get daily lens...Anyway, me won't be wearing often so daily lens also not that expensive!Me need to make a new pair of specs too!My degrees for both eyes has actually decreased!No choice...*sigh*Intend to get a pair of plastic frame + high index lens = $280 plus!!!Going to waste $$ again...Unless I used back my current frame...then maybe can save some $$...Monday tomorrow...........................*suffering from advance bluessssss*
Chrissy make a wish on 10:22:00 PM
0 comments to me