Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Dear finally came back last Friday!!!!Phew...............................Went to get our wedding bands on Saturday...Why all wedding bands look so thick and bulky?Looks BIG on my tiny finger!!!!Sigh..Still have to wear it no matter how!Went to Lee Hwa and got the destinee range..Anyway, got 20% off so it was a good buy!Going to collect it this week..Thinking what to engrave for the rings..Brainstormed on saturday night..Dear preferred to engrave english names instead of hanyu pinyu or dialect names..So, I thought of a nice phrase further..For HIM: "Christine, I do. 010706"For HER: "Ben, I do. 010706"Sound romantic?Hehehe!Got the idea form local wedding forums..So I guess it will more meaningful other than the names and dates!Rather settle with most of the things on the to-do list..Left only my necklace and earrings..Going to drag my aunt to go shopping with me this weekend..Tempt her with the GSS around and also help me to choose the accessories..OLE..OLE...OLE...Dear and me also struck by the soccer fever since last Friday!The greatest event of all....WORLD CUP 2006!!!!I can only sacrifice my beauty sleep on Fridays and Saturdays night to catch the matches..Sundays and weekdays night totally CANNOT watch!I need to look pretty for my big day 2 weeks from now...*sob sob sob*Time to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........
Chrissy make a wish on 11:59:00 AM
0 comments to me