Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Having late nights sleep for the past few days...
Busy catching the above drama serial at youtube..Quite a nice show!(Uploaded the theme song MV at my blog video section)Taiwan has great drama serials.....I always hook on their shows..
Their male leads are always so great looking and "dreamy" type!
Their theme songs and background music are always so nice....They even released soundtrack album and pictorial books for the drama!
Hmm.....
Actually, I am waiting for the latest episode of another show to be uploaded.... "Silence" By Zai Zai from F4 and Pu En Hui (the korean actress who acted as Lian Sheng in Da Chang Jin)So while waiting, I went to catch "It started with a kiss" instead....*hehehehe*After the above, I will catch "Magicians of Love" by Club 183 and "Tokyo Juliet"...Too many shows to watch!How come Singapore dramas standard are ............................
Chrissy make a wish on 10:19:00 PM
0 comments to me