Monday, July 31, 2006
What a SURPRISE!
Received a nice and surprised gift from my buddy..
She requested a single and couple shot for my ROM day.. Reallly "pei fu" her!She is really someone who is good in handicraft...Imagine her doing a scrapbook for her and hubby for their overseas trip!Going to find a nice frame..Cos the paper is soft and need to be framed to keep in shape..Nice pic! (Taken from her blog)
Updates on the mahjong.....
I lost $12 bucks!
wahahahhaha~
The gers said that I am getting better and can played much faster than before..
But........
Still very far from mastering the game.....
And the funny thing is....
I managed to block stella from winning a " 5 tai" game and "hu" myself..
How daring sia!
*phew*
Stopped the game for a while for some durians..
Yummy!
But they are not bitter enough!
Hahahaha
Then continued the game until 7 before we ended the day.. Still thinking what to tabao for dinner....Stella suggested to go Clementi for cheap japanese food..So we ordered bento sets..I had mix fry and hers is tempura..Not bad.....Neighourhood prices loh...so cannot expect too high standard..Overall, it is still acceptable!Eh.....Updated my blog banner!The photo was teken by my photographer and I just added in the words..The words are just lovequotes which I found on the web......
Chrissy make a wish on 12:17:00 AM
0 comments to me