Saturday, August 05, 2006
Finally, I caught the sequel of the "The Fast of Furious - Tokyo Drift" today...........
Seriously, I was never into "car action" movie...so never caught the past 2 sequels for the movie... But, I might consider to buy the DVDs for the past movies to watch!
Many people think that it is the hollywood version of the Japanese"Initial D".....
The movie is about they do the stunt of "Drifting" with their cars!
Wow......
But really...the stunts are too good and too precise to be TRUE!
The stunts men are really good!
Below are the cars which the main characters drove..The NISSAN Fairladies and EVO are SUPER CHIO!!!D.K did the car drift and make his way to the multi-storey carpark!
Sean's '06 Mitsubishi EVO 9
Morimoto's '02 Nissan Fairlady 350Z
D.K.'s '02 Nissan Fairlady 350Z
Neela's '06 Mazda RX8
Sean's '67 Ford Mustang
As usual, the ending is never really a ending...So, expecting a part 4 for this movie!
Chrissy make a wish on 11:56:00 PM
0 comments to me