Friday, August 25, 2006
Jay Chou "Qi Li Zhi Wai" full music video is OUT!Just manage to find it on youtube...The mv is directed him again..Set in those early 1930s Shanghai feel..Yet another sad ending like Fai Ru Xue......See in my blog video section... :)Dear went overseas today so I went facial after work..After 2 mths of rest, accumulate quite a bit of blackheads..So my face is like a monkey's backside now!Anyway, they recommend to go for a ST Peeling treatment which will cost almost 3K for the package of 10 sessions plus 6 exective facial...if I want to treat my open pores problem...Hopefully, I can a credit card soon and opt for a 24 mth interest free instalments.....Will only need to pay $100 plus per mth!Next mth, I shall go for a trial treatment at a discount price and see how good the treatment is..
Chrissy make a wish on 11:32:00 AM
0 comments to me