Monday, August 21, 2006
Tired..Tired..Tired..
Quick update on my past activities...
Friday, met up with the gers for dinner at Swiss Culture at Suntec City...
Before I went there, me and shiyun went over to LEVIS store first..
Hahaha..Pocket burnt!
She bot a new pair of jeans.......
Tempted!
But..But...I must RESIST!!!
Then finally walked over to the venue and the other 3 gers are waiting for us..
Pai seh!
Ordered salad, potato wedges, cheese fondue plus side dishes for the dip, 2 main dishes and chocolate fondue as dessert..
SUPER FULL....
The cheese fondue was nice!!
The main dishes were nice!!
The beef cubes for the cheese dip was good!
Hahaha....everything was good..
After finishing the dinner, gave out the presents to the birthday girl!
We never took many photos as we were busy eating and eating..
But stella managed to take a few!Cheese Fondue.....
The beef cubes and boiled veges...
Thanks Stella!
We enjoyed the dinner...
It was....*thumbs up*
Saturday and Sunday..
I was in J.B..
So I was super tired when I came back on Sunday..
Haven't done my project work yet!
Intend to do now and tomorrow....
Need to let the lecturer look through..
Super sianz!
Got some good news about Namie and Jay..
Namie has kicked off her BEST tour "Live Style 2006" concert on 13th August!
Pity that I am still unable to have the chance to go Japan and see her concert...
Official merchandies for her concert....
So many items available!How I wish I can grab some of them..If possible, Buy all of them!Hahahaha~Jay is releasing his 7th album called "Still Fantasy" on 8th September!Waiting for news on pre-order if there is any...Looking forward to it!
Now....back to my project writeup...
Chrissy make a wish on 9:58:00 PM
0 comments to me