Saturday, September 23, 2006
Lonely Saturday......I woke up in the noon today and bascially "rot" at home the whole day..Then went to take a nap in the evening...Wahahahahaha~Went to buy dinner at around 7pm...Yummy!I had sliced + fried fish + beehoon for dinner.....Dear went on a urgent mission to Hong Kong this early morning after receiving his boss's call on Friday night....His 2nd trip in 2 weeks......Just came back from Vietnam on Tuesday...Called me in the evening..2 news......Good news.... he is taking a 8am flight back to Singapore tomorrow! He will reach home at around 12 noon...Bad news..... he needs to go back to HK later next week to complete the job.....sob sob sob.....He just asked me if he want to buy any HK magazines....So I asked him whether is there any with Jay on the cover....He LAUGHED!! Never mind....told he to buy a few back for me....I shall let him know some titles to buy when he is going there again next week...It is always expensive to buy imported magazines at Kino bookstore....Another good news..Isetan is having private sale again!Sms-ed the gers this evening...Only sy is joining me on Monday evening to "eye and buy" potential items for the private sale...The sale come at the right time as I just got my pay!!!Looks like another shopping spree for me...Yupppieeeee....................................I was watching some Japanese links and saw the video of SPEED....Remember SPEED?It is a Japanese 4 gers group who has since disbanded many years ago..I still remembered that I bought their last album and even pasted their poster on my wall!They have also released a VCD where they got together to hold concert a few years ago in 2001 after they disbanded for 1 or 2 years....But is a pity that I did not grab that VCD at that time.....*sob*Personally, I like this song called "Carry On My Way" which has great meaning to them as it will be their last album as SPEED.....Below is the video which they performed that song again during the concert in 2001...
Chrissy make a wish on 10:33:00 PM
0 comments to me