Friday, September 01, 2006
Oops!Lack of posts for the past week!Hehehee!Was busy with work, doing my project and watching dramas!Finished "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" on youtube just now....Hmm....bad ending!Hahahaha~Nothing really special about the ending..Channel U is still showing so I shall not say....but go youtube and watch if you cannot wait..hehe~Going to start another Korean show... "飞越彩虹"..Will comment about it later....Went Orchard alone today after work..Bought quite a few tops!Went Metro...I got $40 vouchers so got 2 LEVIS tops at 20% discount each..So top up $12 bucks....Walked past Lucky Plaza and Kevin and Samuel was having "CRAZY" sale..Got 2 jackets at @15 dollars each..1 for me and 1 for him..Then got 1 T shirt and 1 polo tee for him..$54 for 4 items..Then went to Far East...So many shoes shops!!!Just walked around and see see...never buy anything..Went to This Fashion instead..Got 2 mini jacket at $13 each..But the white one got a stain which I fail to notice!
Anyway, is only $13....forget it..
CHEAP..$26..............Phew..Still less than $100 for shopping today...Comex is on till this Sunday..Still thinking whether to make a trip down..Intend to get the mini sd card for my N73, web cam, thumbdrive etc....Hmm......I will be squeezed like pancake!!!
Chrissy make a wish on 11:57:00 AM
0 comments to me