Sunday, September 03, 2006
Super tiring today!Went Orchard for lunch today...Had it over at Heeren...the Vill'age...Similar to Marchie..Was quite full and walked around..Then went to HMV to get my Lee Hom concert DVD...Cost around $7 more than the usual music stores...but no choice....all sold out!Only HMV has it...Sigh...Then went to Comex @ Singapore Expo..Super JAMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But we managed to squeeze into the car park and got a lot immediately!Spent 1 hr from Orchard to reach there and parked it...Roaming around the halls..It was spacious....considering the HUGE crowd moving around..Went to get mini SD for my hp..It was dirt cheap!Only $17.10 for 512mb for Kingston..ONly $28.80 for 1G for kingston..In the end, I bot the 512mb since I don't need such a big memory.....it will hand the hp easily..I sms my colleague about it and he was damn sadHe got the 1G at $60 from M1 when he got the hp at the roadshow..Told him not to get it so early liao!Hahahahaha~Went to ipod booth..Hmm....the prices has dropped for ipod video...30G was only $440..60G was only $590..CHEAP rite?But I resist the temptation to get it!Cos my colleague said the new version is coming out at the end of this year!!!So gonna wait for it!So the damage at comex is small this time round..Never spend BIG $$...Then went over to Marina Sq for dinner..We had Mac....Surprised that he want fast food.....Then bot a top basic top at MNG....$35...Hehehehe...Oh ya..I finally convince hubby to go Lee Hom concert with me!If he cannot go with on that day due to last minute work committments, I shall ask a friend to go instead..Heck care!I want to go for his concert no matter what!!!!!!For now..going to watch the DVD first...
Chrissy make a wish on 11:42:00 PM
0 comments to me