Monday, October 30, 2006
Monday again!!!!Our big big boss not around for a week so it was "no government" in the office..The office seems to be empty cos it is the time to clear annual leave!Wahahahaha!Anyway, the dinner cum shopping trip with the gers at vivocity is postponed due to unforseen circumstances.....Hmm......never mind...can meet up again next week or so....My partner is going to HK for 8 days in the mid week of Nov..My another colleague in my dept is going to BKK in mid of Dec...Wooohoooo!~Looks like I'm going to have some "lao po bing" and pork floss crackers when they are back...Anyway, Taiwan buy what?Maybe some local snacks....But we are already ban "feng li shu" which the gers dun find it very nice..Our pineapple tarts taste nicer than that!Just changed some NT$ today after dinner...The rate is S$1 --> NT$20.8Quite a good rate!Hmm.....still deciding how much to bring ultimately....Oh ya!I got to choose my 5 yrs service award gift this yr.....Chose the digital camera which the value is the highest and more worthwhile...Maybe, I can use it for my Taiwan trip....*hehehe
Chrissy make a wish on 10:39:00 PM
0 comments to me