Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Oops...
I realised that my last update was over the weekend!
Sigh...
Been going home on the dot after work since Monday!
Cos dear not around so I can go home early.....
Anyway, this will continue for another 1 to 2 weeks...
I guess the talk of the town recently is.....
VIVOCITY!
Yah!
The Singapore largest shopping mall is just 5 minutes away from my office!
Envy me pls......
Stepped into the mall for the very first time on Monday during my lunch time...HUGE!!!!!SPACIOUS!!!My legs are quite tired after walking thru level 2 and then walked back to the office from one end of level 1...Hahaha~Anyway, some of the shops are not open yet..So, not fully operational yet....Due to the massive crowd there, everyone flocked to Harbourfont shopping mall for food instead...Cos food courts are not ready yet!Wah Lao......Heard that Kopitam is opening tomorrow........*relieved*Been busy flipping classified section of straits times, surfing travel agency websites...I NEED A HOLIDAY TRIP IN DECEMBER!Taiwan or Hong Kong??December is a bad time to go to these 2 countries..Winter time...Limited clothes to buy!But the weather is good for travelling around since is cooler....Still deciding...
Chrissy make a wish on 10:18:00 PM
2 comments to me